Christchurch · News · News ignored by NZ media · NZ Government support

REVEALED: New Zealand Attacker WASN’T ‘Far Right’, He Was Linked To Left-Wing Groups

REVEALED: New Zealand Attacker WASN’T ‘Far Right’, He Was Linked To Left-Wing Groups
screen-shot-2019-03-17-at-14.12.50

THE HORRIFIC news that came out of Christchurch, New Zealand on Friday in which at least 50 people tragically lost their lives in the countries worst terrorist attack has rocked the country and most of the civilised world.

28-year-old Brenton Tarrant carried out the deadly attacks on Muslims worshipping at two mosques in the city taking the lives of so many whilst injuring scores of others.

Tarrant is alleged to have sent a 74-page manifesto to the New Zealand Prime Minister just minutes before carrying out the deadly atrocities.

Mainstream and social media is aloft with condemnation for the attacks, and rightly so but the narrative that has already been confirmed amongst the generators of worldwide news that the perpetrator was a “right-wing extremist” is questionable to say the least.

This morning Sky ‘News’ tried to link the attack to the British ‘Far Right’, but Tarrant, was in fact, a communist.

Brenton Tarrant allegedly praised the Chinese communist regime and said whether he was a socialist or not depended on your definition.

When he was recently asked if he was a conservative Tarrant wrote “No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it”

“Conservatism is dead, thank god” he also wrote, bemoaning the fact that conservatives did not see everything through the lens of race.

“When I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist” the attacker had previously said.

The gunman who killed at least 50 people in two places of worship in Christchurch, NZ, said in his own manifesto that he wanted “no part of conservatism, describing himself as an eco-fascist and expressing admiration for the communist Chinese regime but the mainstream media want you to believe he is affiliated with the “far-right”.

Mainstream media were very quick to label this a terrorist attack carried out by a sane man yet when Muslims kill and shout “Allahu Akbar” the motive is never clear with the establishment, the police and the mainstream media very quick to diagnose the terrorists as being “mentally unstable” and nothing to do with religion.

You do not see the Mayor of London, terrorist defender Sadiq Khan increasing security around churches or Christian places of worship when Muslims carry out these despicable and callous attacks but when Muslims are attacked he is the first one out offering increased security at mosques around the capital.

There is an apparent shortage of police offers on London where knife crime is out of control, where gang culture has engulfed the city and the murder rates are at record levels yet Khan can increase security around mosques just like that?

The double standards and hypocrisy of the mainstream media is evident when we look at the killings of Christians across the world which receive very little media coverage and even sometimes nothing at all.

In Nigeria on 26th February this year, at least 32 Christians were killed by Islamic Jihadi’s, mainstream and social media remained silent, no breaking news or interviews with Christian leaders and no wall to wall coverage on the agenda-driven mainstream media.

You may recall the attack on an 85-year-old priest in France, Jacques Hamel had his throat slit by a Muslim terrorist shouting “Allahu Akbar” but where was the worldwide outrage?

The double standards that exists in our society and the manufactured selective social outrage that exists is what really angers many.

The selective social outrage is exemplified by the left and the large globalist owned mainstream media outlets that display these hypocritical double standards. The left often abandon their own principles and morals when such acts are perpetrated by their own but they are the first to highlight things when the boot is on the foot.

It is my view that these heinous attacks will be further used to gain political mileage by the establishment to quell any criticism of Islam and mass uncontrolled immigration.

The Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch targeted by gunman Brenton Tarrant produced at least two known terrorists from a very small congregation. Al Qaeda recruits Daryl Jones (Muslim Bin John) and Christopher Havard (Saleem Khattab) were both killed by US drone strikes in the Yemen after fleeing New Zealand to fight against the Saudi Arabian backed coalition.

The parents of the young men say their sons were radicalised by extremist preachers at Al Noor. The men were in Yemen with the group trained by the Charlie Hebdo killers which took place in Paris on January 7th 2015.

Both men were on Australian Federal Police (AFP) watch lists due to their links to the banned Al-Qaeda group in the Arabian Peninsula.

In a 2014 article at Stuff.co.nz which has since been removed from the internet, quotes from an Al Noor mosque attendees claimed that “a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about Jihad and plenty shared his views”

Mainstream media are seemingly ignoring these facts when reporting on the mass shooting and have removed articles from the internet over the past 48 hours, effectively concealing information attributed to the Al Noor mosque and their attendees.

Documents from a freedom of information request also revealed that Muslim concert Havard was a suspect in the December 2012 Al-Qaeda kidnapping of three Westerners in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia is one of the most dangerous inculcator of terrorism in the world and the UK Government is heavily involved in weapons and arms sales to Saudi Arabia that have been used against the Yemeni’s.

In 2017, the UK issued 126 licences relating to military goods sold to the terrorist regime with a combined value of £1.129bn which was an increase of more than £450m on the previous year. In 2016 103 licences were issued with-a value of £677m.

After the Saudi Arabian’s intervened in the civil war in Yemen in early 2015, the UK approved more than £3.3bn in military sales to the terrorist kingdom between 2015 & 2016.

This included £2.2bn worth of licences for aircraft, helicopters and drones with £1.1bn for grenades, bombs and missiles highlighting the blatant hypocrisy of the UK Government.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s