In trying to answer the question of “are all New Zealand Muslims the same in supporting an Islamic State?” , we should first ask some basic questions about what is taught in NZ mosques.
1. Which NZ mosques tell their members that they should not seek to be part of a world wide Muslim brotherhood/agenda/umma/state/community because Mohammed was wrong in trying to create one?
2. Which NZ imams and mosque teachers tell their members it is unnecessary to live by Sharia Law to be good Muslims?
3. Which NZ mosques tell their members not to follow the example of Mohammed in the Quran? (which is clear and without contradiction – because it if it wasn’t – it wouldn’t be from Allah would it? Quran says so!)
4. Which NZ mosques refuse to support the halal food taxes funding the expansion of the Islamic community/state/umma/agenda here in New Zealand and overseas?
5. Which NZ mosques tell you that you would give up your foreign cultural practices and beliefs on arrival in New Zealand and adopt the local culture and beliefs?
All NZ mosques teach all five aspects are important, and we see this demonstrated with their support of terrorist organisations overseas, and also receiving financial support from terrorist breeding foreign countries.
Hence the need for this site.