The silence of the NZ Muslim community has been paid for, and they now will say that one single guy organsied and carried out everything without any assistance or help. And they will never know why he did it, because his writings have been banned! In March, Brenton Tarrant made a late guilty plea to… Continue reading Mosque gunman sentencing date set.
The silence of NZ Muslims has been brought with MILLIONS of dollars! The Royal Commission into the Attack on the Christchurch Mosques set up to find answers about the attack announced yesterday it had spoken to the shooter, Brenton Tarrant, as part of its inquiries. Tarrant is awaiting sentencing for the murders of 51 people… Continue reading Mosque gunman’s interview ‘needs to be shared with the wider public’
In March this year, the offender pleaded guilty to 51 charges of murder, 40 charges of attempted murder and a charge of engaging in a terrorist act and was convicted on every count. Due to the guilty plea, there will be no trial – which has left friends and relatives of those affected with questions.… Continue reading Mosque shooter interviewed to ‘provide answers to NZ public’
The March 15 terrorist was wrongly granted a firearms licence due to a string of police failures, sources have told Stuff. The terrorist, who pleaded guilty to New Zealand’s worst mass shooting in March, was not properly inspected by police vetting staff when he applied for a firearms licence in 2017. Stuff has been told that, among other… Continue reading Mosque terrorist was wrongly granted firearms licence due to police mistakes
The livestreaming of objectionable content could become illegal as the Government introduces a law which allows it to erect a firewall around New Zealand’s internet. Industry group Internet NZ says the Government should not grant itself powers to restrict access to parts of the internet in hope of curbing the spread of violent extremism online.… Continue reading Government introduces law to erect a firewall around New Zealand
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube could face $200,000 fines for failing to take down “objectionable” content in a major proposal for dealing with digital harm in the wake of the March 15 terrorist attacks in Christchurch. A civil fine is one aspect of a new bill, introduced today by Internal Affairs Minister Tracey Martin, that would… Continue reading Proposed overhaul: Social media giants could face fines for failing to take down illegal content
Yet another attempt is being made to milk cash from the March 2015 mosque event by a leader at the Deans Avenue mosque where dozens of Islamic State radicals have met since they were recruited into the al-Qaeda styled Aotearoa Maori Muslim Association decades ago. Not content with the fame and fortune that he’s made… Continue reading Christchurch Imam milks more money from mosque melodrama.
The Duke of Cambridge has told the Christchurch Muslim community that they responded to last year’s terror attacks with the utmost grace and dignity. Last night Prince William joined a video call with members of the community whom he met when he visited New Zealand last year in the wake of the attacks on two… Continue reading Prince William video calls Muslim community
Islamic Women Council’s submission to the Royal Commission on the Christchurch attacks Photo: RNZ /Dom Thomas Cabinet last month agreed to give the top level-inquiry another two months to complete its investigation, after it asked for the extension. The Royal Commission said it wasn’t going to meet its 30 April deadline because the nationwide lockdown… Continue reading Royal Commission investigating Chch mosque attacks needed extension despite lockdown
The high-level inquiry was due to submit its final report at the end of this month, but the nationwide lockdown had prevented staff from accessing parts of the draft report from home. It has been investigating what could and should have been done to prevent the 15 March terrorist attack, what could be done to… Continue reading Mosque terror attack inquiry findings delayed two more months