Some holiday reading compliments Western academia.
Muslim Academics back the NZ “far right”, who in turn agree wholeheartedly with Muslim academics and top community leaders.
We (anyone who disagrees with the current government PC narrative) are labelled by the NZ govt/media/academics/trade unions as “far right” because we stand against the new values promoted by foreign governments sending millions of dollars into NZ at every level of society.
So to clarify, these are some the things that the ‘far-right’ in New Zealand stand against:
1. We are against child marriage, and the promotion of anyone who’s been married to children as the perfect pattern of behaviour for mankind.
2. We are against grooming gangs and the organised patterns and defenses of rape that use their religious background to avoid prosecution.
3. We are against the open support and sponsorship of terrorism and terrorist ideology and spread of terrorist literature by religious groups in New Zealand.
4. We are against the taxation of our foods to promote global jihad (in thought and action).
5. We are against the false representation of our own beliefs and values, and of history being misrepresented. Jesus clearly taught there will be many false prophets, and Muhammed tells Christians in the Koran to judge him by the Gospels, which we do, as a false prophet. The Koran tells us that the Koran is clear, if it is wrong, it cannot be the word of Allah.
6. We are against the shut-down of free and open community and academic discussions of all of the above.
7. We are against the government, academic and media cover up of those engaging in the above activities and especially of those engaging in the above activities here in New Zealand!
Thankfully our local Islamic bookshop here is out of stock of Sharia Law this gem (Heavenly Ornaments)
A classic misrepresentation of http://www.islamicstatewatch.com would be that we were anti-Semitic. Yet we are amused that Muslims do not see how the koran 5.32 gives the Children of Israel the right to kill for corruption in THEIR land, when not even the Mishna from which that 5.32 was drawn gives them that particular right as part of that passage. Also amusing is that Koran places Mishna on par with Torah which is something not many Jews would do. http://Www.islamicstatewatch.com is not at all anti-Semetic, and supports their rights to their nation. Yet we are hated because we do not support the Islamic media and academic desire here in New Zealand to see the Jews terminated.
What we did not realise over a decade ago when we started this was that all of this is happening here in NZ in an increasing rate. And we started this investigation because New Zealand based Muslims told us to check out Islam and we would see the truth. They were doing dawah hoping for another conversion.
However, we would like to point out that NZ’s ‘”far right” actually agree with some Islamic leadership and scholarship on some things.
As the General Secretary of one of the worlds largest Islamic organisations, Yahya Cholil Staquf , points out:
“There is a desperate need for honest discussion of these matters. This is why it worries me to see Western political and intellectual elites weaponise the term “Islamophobia,” to short-circuit analysis of a complex phenomenon that threatens all humanity. For example, it is factually incorrect and counter-productive to define Islamophobia as “rooted in racism,” as proposed by the All-Party Parliamentary Group on British Muslims. In reality, it is the spread of Islamist extremism and terror that primarily contributes to the rise of Islamophobia throughout the non-Muslim world.”
This quote demonstrates that Muslim academics back the NZ “far right”, who in turn agree wholeheartedly with Muslim academics and top community leaders.
However, if the New Zealand politicians, media and academia get their way, we will never have this discussion. It’s clear to see NZ Muslims are following the same play-book as those overseas. There is no difference in Islam anywhere in the world, despite what they would like to tell us.
NZ’s “far right’ also agree with the majority of Western Islamic scholarship today, and not just because the majority of Muslims who study Islam academically leave Islam, but because they are coming into the truth.
We agree with Dr Yasir Qadhi and others who have said, regarding the alleged divine origin of the Koran, “that the standard narrative has holes in it” (from 1:20:00). For as long as written material had been collected, scholars and leaders were discussing their doubts and assumptions about what material were legitimately from the early 7th century and what wasn’t. This is why we have so many different Arabic versions of the Koran. All Western academics are aware of this material, and have been for many decades. Yet here in NZ Islamic leadership seem to withhold it only because they can personally make money off of the standard narrative, while promoting 1-7 above. And, as we have witnessed recently, there is a LOT of money at stake here.
But if the New Zealand politicians, media and academia get their way, we will never get to have this discussion here in New Zealand.
Kiwi Muslims will never get to hear the truth of exactly who they are in submission to.
Can you help keep http://www.islamicstatewatch.com online?
We’ve been demonetised by social media platforms from click revenue, so rely on your gifts! Thanks for your contribution to keeping this site alive!